2010年1月11日

被骗的一天==

I WILL NEVER GO DELT MALL EVER AGAIN
BCOS SK CLASSIC SHOP~(sibu,kch,kl got tis company)

They urge my mum to sit n listen to what they want to say.

I was sitting next to her.

Listening every word they said...about winning their product...

so damn surprise..

no need to buy from them but she won already.

From the beginnng i be doubtful..

They can talk nicely...

but in the end they want visa or mastercard...

but i dun have !!

so I only pay them deposit Rm 200 from my bank only but still waiting product.

when I pinned my lucky draw and get the Home Theater cost RM 3988.

After that,

they ask me to buy digital microwave oven around Rm 3188

then can get the Home Theater back....

my mum damn hapi ,

when I pinned my lucky draw and get the Home Theater cost RM 3988.

After that,

they ask me to buy digital microwave oven around Rm 3188

then can get the Home Theater back..

BUT

when i go back i tell my fren about it ,

my fren say me so stupid bcos tis is them company artifice!!!

wtf~~i will not buy the digital microwave oven

i just loss my rm200 deposit ...

MUST BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

2 則留言:

  1. 你告诉他们:给我记住!I WILL B BAC!

    回覆刪除
  2. 那间店大家都知道是诈骗的喔。。。。

    回覆刪除